GLI Window frame saw
Window frame saw for aluminium glazing beads
- Pneumatic saw feed, continuously adjustable.
- Two-hand operating for safety during clamping and sawing process.
- Maintenance unit with pressure reducer, pressure gauge and manual dewatering. Cleaning pistol.
- Motor protection switch with Emergency Stop.
Used machine: Available
Two profiles are cut at 90 degrees at the same time
The glazing bead saw GLI has been specially desined for the cutting of Aluminium glazing beads in the pruduction of windows and doors. Two profiles are cut at 90 degrees at the same time. The saw feed is steplessly variable, the backward movement in fast motion. Thanks to the universally designed base and profile guide a wide range of commercial profiles can be worked.
Manual measuring system: manual scanning with a length stop system to ensure precise transfer of measurements. Four movable angled stops scan the real lengths direct at the frame and act as length stop for the cutting.
Two-hand operating panel for more safety during sawing process.
- Technical Data
|Drive||0,45kW three phase AC motors|
|Saw feed||pneumatically, continuously adjustable,
return movement in quick motion
|Air pressure||6 bar|
|Saw blades||250mm, Z=80|
|Swarf extraction necessary||1100 Watt|
|Dimensions||520 x 850 x 1400mm|
The window frame saw GLI may only be operated with a swarf extraction. For an additional charge we can deliver you a suitable RAPID unit for suctioning of swarfs and sections.
- Profile support or roller table at the infeed-side, right or left.
- Manual, digital or electronic length stop systems.
- Safety and connection package for electronic length stop systems.
- Pneumatically lubrication system
- Hydropneumatically saw infeed.