GLI Window frame saw
Window frame saw for aluminium glazing beads
Die The GLI Glazing bead saw was designed for the cutting of aluminium glazing beads, as they are used in the construction of windows and doors. Two 90° cuts can take place at the same time. The saw feed is continuosly adjustable, while the saw return movement is in quick motion. Because of the universally designed base and profile guide a lage profile spectrum can be worked.
- Pneumatic saw feed, continuously adjustable.
- Two-hand operating for safety during clamping and sawing process.
- Maintenance unit with pressure reducer, pressure gauge and manual dewatering. Cleaning pistol.
- Motor protection switch with Emergency Stop.
Used machine: Available
- Technical Data
|Drive||0,45kW three phase AC motors|
|Saw feed||pneumatically, continuously adjustable,
return movement in quick motion
|Air pressure||6 bar|
|Saw blades||250mm, Z=80|
|Swarf extraction necessary||1100 Watt|
|Dimensions||520 x 850 x 1400mm|
The window frame saw GLI may only be operated with a swarf extraction. For an additional charge we can deliver you a suitable RAPID unit for suctioning of swarfs and sections.
- Profile support or roller table at the infeed-side, right or left.
- Manual, digital or electronic length stop systems.
- Safety and connection package for electronic length stop systems.
- Pneumatically lubrication system
- Hydropneumatically saw infeed.