HP 207- Mitre Joint Assembling Machine
Precise and rational mitre assembling of window and door profiles.
Well proven machines with sturdy construction and high precision components.
- Robust, reliable, many years of troublefree performance
- Fast and secure mitre assembling without tedious adjustments
- Simple retooling
- Easy handling
- Suitable for most commercial profiles
- High economic efficiency and accuracy
- 2 holding-down clamps
- 2 extending arms
- Each 1 set standard cutters 3, 5 and 7 mm
- 2 abutment inserts 20 and 30 mm thick
- Remote control by foot valves
- Non-standard cutting dies
- Non-standard abutment inserts
Well proven machine with sturdy construction and high precision components
This extremely robust, reliable and easy-to-maintain machine ensures maximum functional reliability over many years.
Fast and safe corner joints without lengthy adjustment. Fast tool change and easy retooling.
Easy operation via foot pedals. The standard equipment includes two hold-down clamps, the extension arms, two
abutment inserts 20 mm and 30 mm, as well as tree sets of standard knives 3, 5 and 7 mm. Also special knives available,
depending on the profile design or on the work procedure, for example knives with offset or for double punching.
Used machine: Available
- Technical Data
|Punching height, max.||118mm|
|Pressing capacity at 6 bar||32kN|
|Pressing capacity at 8 bar:||42kN|
|Operating pressure||6 bar (max. 8 bar)|
|Profile width (standard)||120mm|
|Smallest frame||175 x 175mm|
- 2 Niederhalter
- 2 Ausleger
- Je 1 Satz Standardmesser 3, 5 und 7mm
- 2 Widerlagereinsätze 20 und 30mm dick
- Fernbedienung über Fußventile