DGL 200 M Double Mitre Saw
Easy to use and top quality
Precision, no-burr cutting of wood, aluminium and plastic sections - useable for the requirement of many standard cuts.
- Extreme solid machine Bed
- Linear guide supported on both sides
- Pivoting spindle mounted in bearing on both sides
- Motor with direct drive
- Electronically balanced saw blade
Window-, doors-, facades-,winter garden-, insect-profile
- PVC, combination PVC-Aluminium
- Wood, combination Wood-Aluminium
High precision based on the twin-shaft guides
Manual double mitre saw DGL200M for perfect cutting results thanks to precision and efficient motion technology. Ball bearing guide for length setting, mechanical suspension of swivel units for a comfortable and safe angle setting between 45 and 90 degrees.
The length and angle setting is manually. More comfortable and effective is the handling supported by a digital length display and pneumatic swivel facilities at each saw head. The saw blade diameter 500 mm is suitable for a great range of commercial profiles. The moveable saw head can be choosen on the left or on the right-hand side.
Used machine: Available
- Technical data
|Drive||2 x 2,2kW three phase AC motors 400 volts|
|Swivel range||manual 45° to 90°|
|Saw feed||pneumatic(optional hydropneumatic)|
|Cutting lengths||- 3.700mm
|Clamping device||2 horizontal clamping cylinder
2 vertical clamping cylinders (optional)
|Air pressure||7 bar|
|Dimensions||- 3.700 mm - 5250/1420/1900mm|
- Hydropneumatic saw feed
- Pneumatic lubrication system
- Stop for short pieces
- Rubber- coated vertical oneumatic clamps
- Vertical pneumatic clamps with a fixing system for profile-dependent clamp blocks
- Gasket clamping device.
- Digital length display
- Profile support, fixed on the in feed side or moveable
- Roller tables at the fixed or/and at the moveable saw head
- Driveable swarf extraction unit.