Posi-Touch - Electronic length stop
Increasing productivity and precision to profile machining.
The Posi-Touch electronic length stop is designed for universal use on countless processing machines. It can be retrofitted to existing machines at anytime, thanks to ist being avialable in left- and right-hand versions. The stop is positioned with eytreme accuracy and at high speed by means of a maintenance-free, belt driven servomotor. The measuring stop runs on a high-strength, profiled aluminium guide.
All dimensions are input by way of the touch-screen TFT display (fig. 2). The traversed distance can be very easily monitored by means of the actual position display and the number of cuts completed isshown by the unit counter. Network-compatible control system. Software: choice of measurement memory per workpiece file. Workpiece files of unlimited size can be generated. Language options: German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech and Slovenian. Barcode scanner adaptable to customer’s specifications (optional) Posi-Touch with roller support (fig. 4):
- Automatic length positioning via belt drive.
- High-dtrength aluminium guidance and supporting profile with integral cable duct.
- The cladding panels between the conveying rollers double up as integral safety guards.
- With a roller or an aluminium table
- PC positioning control on the base of Windows 2000
- To operate via Touch-Screen-TFT display
- Measuring stop Safety- and connection package
- Switchable interface (for extensions)
- Counter for cutted pieces
- Relieve to take out small cutted pieces 3.5’’ disc drive (lockable)
- Network card
Used machine: Available
- Technical Data
|Supprt legs||vertically adjustable pillars over an 80 mm range 300 mm|
|Roller width||Breite: 300 mm|
|Measuring accuracy||+/- 0,2 mm|
|Measurement lengths||3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 mm|
|Traversing and positi-
|max. 2 m/s|
Technical date Measuring stick:
- Max. Measuring length: 2500 mm
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0,1 mm
- Signal receiver: incl. rechardgeable batteryand recharger