GMS Glazing bead saw
Accurate and fast sawing through patentedmeasuring profiling technology.
- Cutting angle 90° or 90° and 45°
- Extremely short blank cutting times with total length accuracy.
- Wrong reading or excess errors are impossible.
- Air cushioned measuring carriage (patented system) for faster sensing of sash dimensions and therefore length setting for the glazing strip.
RAPID measuring profiling technology:
The first cam sensor moves to the 0-position. The second cam sensor is positioned at the glass groove of the window casement and with it the permanently attached measuring carriage is positioned. This provides an exact dimension and allows for the cut to be made. During positioning the measuring carriage glides on an air cushion wich builds up automatically when the slide lever is being touched. This gliding positioning device ensures accurate dimensional transfer. In the measuring position it is vented and the measuring carriage clamped.
Trough pressing a key the tracking control is triggered:
clamping - saw cut right mitre - return - saw blade swivel - saw cut left mitre - return - release. The glass bar is sawn to length.
Used machine: Available
Glaslijstenzaagmachine - Ferastraul pentru debitat baghete - Piły do cięcia listew przyszybowych - Såg glaspärlor - Junquilleras
- Technical Data
|Drive||0,45kw three phase AC motor|
|Saw blade||250mm, Z =80|
|Cutting angle||90° oder 90° und 45°|
|Saw feed||pneumatic, adjustable|
|Air pressure||7 bar, 200l/min|
|Processing||automatically after confirming the
|Bearing surface||2600 x 1400 mm|
|Space requirement||3100 x 900 x 1150 mm|
- Swarf extraction with pre-separator.
- Profile support or roller table at the infeed-side.
- Transom sensor device.
- Pneumatically lubrication system, double stop (for aluminium).
- Selector switch for angular adjustment:
- pneumatically change over to 90°
- with 2 stops for additional angles ± 8° or ± 15°.