Posi-Basic Electronic length stop
Increasing productivity and precision to profile machining.
The Posi-Basic electronic length stop is designed for universal use on countless processing machines. It can be retrofitted to existing machines at anytime, thanks to it being avialable in left- and right-hand versions.
The stop is positioned with eytreme accuracy and at high speed by means of a maintenance-free, belt driven servomotor. The measuring stop runs on a high-strength, profiled aluminium guide.
Fitted with belt drive Rapid, precise positioning Universal use with set of attachments for RAPID saws Electronic positioning control allows reading and management of up to 60 measurements Can be combined with a measuring stick
All dimensions are input by keyboard. The traversed distance can be very easily monitored by means of the actual position display.
according to input measurement and related quantity. DC motor drive system. Free traversing feasible after input of new dimensional data.
- Automatic length positioning via belt drive.
- High-dtrength aluminium guidance and supporting profile with integral cable duct.
- The cladding panels between the conveying rollers double up as integral safety guards.
- With a roller or an aluminium table
- Automatically length positioning with a belt transport
- Measuring accuracy ± 0,2 mm
- LCD display with 4 x 20 characters
- Measuring stop
- Safety- and connection package
Used machine: Available
- Technical Data
|Input||Via screen keyboard|
|Supprt legs||vertically adjustable pillars
over an 80 mm range
|Roller width||300 mm|
|Measuring accuracy||+/- 0,2 mm|
|Measurement lengths||3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 mm|
|Traversing and positioning speed:||max. 2 m/s|
(for length 3000 mm):
|3000/800/1500 (L/W/H mm)|
Technical date Measuring stick:
- Max. Measuring length: 2500 mm
- Measuring accuracy: +/- 0,1 mm
- Signal receiver: incl. rechardgeable batteryand recharger