SAT - Non-ferrous Automatic Saw
For fully automatic cutting of non-ferrous metals at short cycle times.
- Simple and safe to operate.
- Tiltable safety hoods with security switch.
- Clamping and selection of part length over a vernier.
- Maximum drive power by direct drive.
- High precision through twin-shaft linear guideway.
- All user elements are conventiently located on the control-console. The counter with electronic pre-counter enables the input of the cut quantity (piece quantity).
- Contactless limit switch for the sawing stroke.
- Adjustable clamping pressure for feeder clamp.imple and safe to operate.
Used machine: Available
- Technical Data
|Drive||3 kw three phase AC motor|
|Saw feed:||hydropneumatically, adjustable|
|Air pressure||7 bar, 200l/min|
|Clamping||pneumatic, clamping pressure individually adjustable|
|Material feed||Pneumatic lamp-feed, speed adjustable, reverse stroke accelerated.|
|Cutting lengths||5 to 500 mm (800 mm optional). With repeating control length doubling.|
- Swarf extraction with pre-separator.
- Roller table at the infeed-side.
- Additional options for cutting of aluminium profiles:
- pneumatically lubrication system.
- Cutting length up to 800 mm.
- Additional horizontal pneumatic clamp.
- Stop at the end for rest pieces.
- Cutting angle 45°.